There are a couple of reasons.
1. She sat on the Walmart board for 6 years and then didn’t do anything when they waged war against the workers and their unions (X)
2. She voted in favor of the Iraq war (X)
3. She is into free trade agreements (even if she is formally against some of the policies, she still maintains that she supports the principles of them) (X)
4. She supports a border fence in Israel and wholeheartedly believes Israel deserves “safety and security” (X)
5. She supports performance based pay for public schools (X)
6. She also believes charter schools help failing public schools (X)
7. She wants to maintain US hegemony, increase the defense budget and she supports the death penalty (X)
8. She said, “I am adamantly against illegal immigrants” and supported the border wall (X)
9. She supported DOMA and thinks civil unions are good enough for “equal rights” (X) I’m not interested in marriage for us queers, but she is on the other side of the issue entirely saying that she is against marriage for same sex partners but is pro civil unions. The reason civil unions were created was to create a new way to oppress and otherize systematically.
10. She wants more police, vigil antes and harsher prison sentences (X)
I’m sure there are more. But honestly she’s very moderate and I see her being really exciting for the young dems because she’s a woman but ultimately her policies will reflect those of the old white dudes (and obama bc his policies aren’t anything to praise either) that came before her.
Bye she’s trash. @theentiretyofwellesleycollege
Rp from @anotherredsummer
where is the lie
season 1 of from dusk till dawn is finally out on netflix US
do yourself a favor friends and go check it out [x]
Such an iconic, immortalized moment.
"I think I’m surprisingly different in real life than what people expect or what people project on to me. I’m not actually that awkward, I don’t think. I think people see me as this sarcastic person that doesn’t care about anything. But, on the contrary, I’m pretty emotional and sensitive and I care a lot about things and people. I think in moments where the spotlight is on me — like if I’m doing a talk show — my defenses come into play and maybe that’s why people see me that way. But, I think my sarcasm is often a way for me to get through those moments. I mean, if you came over to my house, I’d make you a cup of tea and be probably really interested in you."
Two separate eyewitness accounts, telling the exact same story.
via The Huffington Post.